Whether you’re running a large, global enterprise or a small startup, you need your technology systems to operate completely and effectively. Managed IT represents a shift in the way that businesses deal with technology. Gone are the days of the “Break-and-Fix” models of IT service. Businesses today require more efficient systems that maximize uptime and prevent potential issues before they have a chance to disrupt operations. While there are many different components of any Managed IT solution, the main aspects include preventative monitoring, data backup, remote network management, cloud computing capabilities, and ongoing technical support. A
Benefits of Managed IT:
- Increase operational efficiency
- Reduce IT operating costs
- Minimize network downtime and IT issues
- Customize a flexible and scalable solution for your
- Focus on running your business, not troubleshooting
The X-Tech Systems Difference
To be truly successful in the digital age, you need an IT partner who not only understands every aspect of IT networking, service, and
At X-Tech Systems, we use cutting-edge tools to assess your existing IT environment to determine the best plan to better manage, monitor, and service your system—saving you time and money in the process. Our qualified team of IT experts will ensure you receive the tools and support to keep your business running smoothly at all times.
What’s Included with Managed IT?
• Cost-effective access to enterprise-level solutions and support
• All systems, software, networks, and devices
• Ongoing reporting and recommendations
• Proactive monitoring
• Data and network security assurance
• Backup / Recovery
• Cloud computing
• 24 / 7 / 365 monitoring, alerting, and support
CONTACT US TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
"X-Tech’s ability to keep our fleet running for years beyond its expected life exceeded our expectations. X-Tech’s technical team understood how vital those machines were to our daily business of educating students, and the team made proactive efforts to anticipate potential service problems... We have a true partnership."
Brian T., Education